Everyone loves inspirational quotes. Quotes usually come from individuals who have gone before us—older, wiser, more experienced or who have created success for themselves in life.
Motivational quotes drive us to work harder, imagine more and inspire others. While quotes might not directly stimulate our own lives, they play a significant role in encouraging a positive lifestyle. So go ahead, discover inspiration. Check out these top 15 quotes that will impact and motivate your life.
1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” —Aristotle
2. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
3. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” —Leo Buscaglia
4. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” —Walt Disney
5. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” —Thomas A. Edison
6. “The key is to keep company with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.” —Epictetus
7. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” —Stephen Hawking
8. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” —Aldous Huxley
9. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” —Thomas Jefferson
10. “Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” —Og Mandino
11. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
12. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Do something wonderful, people may imitate it.” —Albert Schweitzer
14. “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” —Unknown
15. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.” —Woodrow Wilson
Do you have any quotes which encourage you? Motivational quotes inspire us to do more, be more and become more of who we are. Each and every one of us can make an impact on this world and leave it better than when we came. These 15 quotes inspire us to make a difference and truly live a positive and altruistic lifestyle.
DON'T MISS OUT! Come hear the very latest about what is known about and what hope we have for a cure for HSP and PLS. Also, you will love meeting and learning from over one hundred other people with these conditions. Make friends, learn from others about how to cope, the best tools and just have a great time.
When Clinical Trials begin in 2017 it may require as many people as possible for the Clinical Trial to be effective. If you have HSP or PLS, please add your information to our data base so we can keep you informed. We are missing a lot people's email address, so if you just want to add your email address. just enter your name, address and email and we'll add it. That way, we will be able to reach you quickly at a lower cost. Your privacy is very important to us. We will never share any of your information with any individual or company without your permission.
93 cents of every dollar you donate goes into our mission of research and service. 4 cents goes to fundraising and 3 cents goes to data management and general expenses. Our all volunteer Scientific Advisory Board makes sure that we are supporting only the very best research projects on the planet. The Spastic Paraplegia Foundation is an all volunteer run foundation. Our highly skilled staff, Scientific Advisory Board, Medical Advisors, CPA, Attorney, President, Board Members - all of us are working hard every day probono because we strongly believe in this cause. We know a cure is right within reach and we ask you to please join us in reaching by making a tax deductible donation.